←  Supplements

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Test booster changing my life.

FunkOdyssey's Photo FunkOdyssey 15 Mar 2008

I so called this when I saw that you posted a new reply on this thread -- before I opened it, I said to myself "he's going to say its no longer effective". You either developed a tolerance or your hormones have been pushed out of the optimal range, either way a layoff is in order. These kind of products are usually recommended to be cycled.

OneScrewLoose's Photo OneScrewLoose 15 Mar 2008

I so called this when I saw that you posted a new reply on this thread -- before I opened it, I said to myself "he's going to say its no longer effective". You either developed a tolerance or your hormones have been pushed out of the optimal range, either way a layoff is in order. These kind of products are usually recommended to be cycled.

Gee, I'm so nice to see the diminishing of my happiness gets your rocks off.

Anyway, I'm gonna post on that forum and look into getting that panel. What I am taking is still effective, I've only jacked off once this week, just not as much though. I'm considering a suicide AI. I'm also looking to do ajn suggested and send the rep of Designers Supps a message.

Any further opinions?

OneScrewLoose's Photo OneScrewLoose 26 Mar 2008

For anyone curious about how this went down, I started getting panic attacks that become more and more frequent. Eventually I went to an ER it got so bad. They gave me some anti-anxiety meds (Ativan) and it's spring break now. I'm feeling better, and am getting my testosterone and estrogen tested as soon as school starts.

I really learned a lot about myself and feeling "normal" for a couple weeks showed me that a lot of the stuff I was feeling before and feel now, isn't right and that I'm not supposed to be this anxious all the time. I really having a feeling about a test imbalance as this supplement isn't supposed to do any of what it did, both on the way up and on the way down from it. It's only supposed to give you a bit more muscle from working out and better pumps and what not. I'll post the test results when I get them in a couple weeks.